What can you expect
Students from abroad will be sleeping on a couch/matress/physio table of a UGent student in Ghent. After the registration, we send you the information of the student where you are going to sleep etc... ASAP. When you received your host information you can get in touch with each other.
Almost every student in Ghent uses a bike as transportation: why?
- Ghent is not that big..
- Easy, cheap, healty and fun!
- good for the environment
- 2 options:
Some students may have an extra bike for you to use, don't hesitate to ask your host!
Rent/use a bike
- 2 day program (detailed program will be online ASAP!)
- Visit to an anatomic lab
- Breakfast package for the international students and hosts
- Social program on thursday and friday night
- New experiences
- Different views
- Physio Couch feeling
- and more...
How to get here?
Although Belgium has plural airports, Brussels Airport will be the easiest option.The airport train station is located below the terminal and provides an easy connection to Ghent.
Alternative ways of travelling:
- carpooling: Eurostop.be, roadsharing.com, kaarzoo.eu, ridefinder.eu, rideforcents.org, blablacar.nl, covoiturage.fr, carpool.eu
- Bus: Eurolines.be, megabus.com
- Train: Raileurope.com, voyages-sncf.com